Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Work of Art" to debut on June 9th.

Good News? Oh really? I think I will reserve judgment

"Good news. Work of Art, Bravo’s new reality show debuting 11 p.m. (ET/PT) June 9, will not embarrass the art world. The series pits 14 artists in competition for $100,000 and a solo show at The Brooklyn Museum and if what I saw at yesterday’s press screening and premiere is any indication, the only obstacle in show’s road to success is its time slot. The pilot is hilarious."

http://www.artfagcity.com/2010/04/08/bravos-new-reality-show-work-of-art-defies-skeptics/

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

I'm looking forward to it. It may be pure crap, in which case we can all switch off, and I certainly don't think it will unveil the "best" art, whatever that is, but it might be amusing.