Friday, June 11, 2010

Summertime Tasks

Arthur Bowen, Pacific Parnassus (1905). FAMSF

Tomorrow, I am off to Southern California to start the next stage of the Moving Mom project. It's fraught with all the usual difficulties of family issues compounded by a lack of internet access. So, I will probably not be checking in, unless I can escape to a Wi-Fi outlet sometime in the next couple of weeks. Nevertheless, I will be thinking of all of you and hoping that you will be enjoying all the wonderful art, both public and private, that San Francisco has to offer. 

In the meantime, enjoy SF MOMA's compliation of Matisse resources:
http://www.sfmoma.org/artists/463

I will expect a full report when I get back. There will be a pop quiz on Friday (date and subject to be decided). 

Ars Longa! Vita Brevis

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

Best of luck with what I know will be ticklish family business. Just remember, we are here to support you and listen when you return! We send good vibes your way!