Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Design for blog...

I changed the template and like an IDIOT did not save my old format. I am not sure I really like it - it's clean and uncluttered which is what I like. I also like the white background as it shows the art work off better but as for the rest...the jury is still out. Any comments or suggestions? The font function is kind of off - I prefer Verdana as it's clean but the template keeps defaulting to Ariel. Anyway, I'm glad to get rid of the yellow background color but I'm not sure about the rest.

2 comments:

Kathy Hodge said...

I did the same thing a while back. I think I liked my old design better too but now I'm used to the new one. I think you can view the html and make changes there then upload them, but I don't remember if I did that. I'm pretty good at html but strange things can happen when you modify code that you didn't build.

Anyway I like your new design, I'm a fan of black type on white, seems like publishers figured that out long ago.

namastenancy said...

Thanks for the feedback. I am liking the new design better each day. I especially liked getting rid of the yellow background. It's too bad that Blogger doesn't have a cream color because that's what I was trying to get. But I'm a minimalist on design so the clean look of my "new" design is what I was trying to achieve. I may fool around with the header because I'm not sure I like the way that looks but you know us artists - never satisfied!