Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Three rings to bind them...

OMFG, this is even better that the Bic Pens for Women. You must click here and scroll through the comments. "Does this white binder make my hips look big?"

I laughed until my sides hurt and then, shared it with everybody on every page that I subscribe to. It's wonderful to know that a lot of us are not only politically astute but also, have a great sense of humor.


5.0 out of 5 stars Career Booster!, October 17, 2012
By 
Melissa M. "Melissa M." (Orange County California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
My career was going nowhere. I was starting to wonder, as a single mother, whether I would ever be able to buy another assault rifle for my children. When I did find work, I found I was only making 50% of what men were making. Unable to reach my full potential of 72%, I was in despair. Then, I found this wonderful binder! Being in this binder enabled me to climb to 60% in wages! And I was able to leave work in time to have dinner ready. Thank you, Binder! Thank you!
By 
Mary (United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
As much as I love my binder I must confess that it works very poorly with my coloring. Hence the 3 stars. You see I am an Autumn with hints of Summer, and wouldn't you know it...I am firmly, albeit securely, in a Winter binder. Plus, the 2 other women I share this binder with are Spring and so totally do not belong in here, not to mention with me. What keeps me going is the Binder in Chief, Ann Romney....I just think of her saying "Stop It! This is Hard", and it never fails to set me right and inspire me.
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Binder-EZ-Turn-17032/product-reviews/B001B0CTMU/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

1 comment:

namastenancy said...

So far 850 reviews, most of which are side- splittingly funny.