The recipe was originally British, hence the Continental directions for weight and temperature. But it was easy enough to convert. This is the kind of recipe that doesn't really need any specific directions - just bake until tender and eat.
- 700g or about 15 over-ripe plums, washed, halved and stone removed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar (I used Stevia)
- 100ml Greek yoghurt or whipping cream flavoured with vanilla essence
DirectionsPreheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) mark 5.
- Place the plums on an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fruit is tender. Serve warm with Greek yoghurt or vanilla cream.