Tuesday, September 22, 2015

There will be updates (really)

I promise that there will be updates - more about Montana, North Dakota (maybe), Minnesota, meeting my great nieces for the first time and my niece and nephew for the first time in 20 years.

I have been a busy person - seeing lots of Minnesota small towns, going to Lake Superior, crossing BOTH the Mississippi and the St. Louis river, visiting a grand estate on the lake and a lighthouse built after one of the greatest storms of the last century on Lake Superior.

I have had good food and bad, slept in hotels mostly good and one dreadful, talked to a number of really nice people, watched two ships pass under a bridge in Duluth that goes up and down and realized that this is a slice of the world that I want to know better.

It's been a heck of a road trip and it's not over yet.

No comments: